Your privacy is important to you and us. Thus, we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Pisoro follows different principles following worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Any changes we have made to this data policy can be found by visiting our website Pisoro.com or our mobile applications.
This privacy statement applies to the data collected implicitly or explicitly by Pisoro through your use of the Pisoro services.
It is important to Pisoro to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the services that we provide including, but which may not be limited to: the Pisoro website (Pisoro.com), the mobile application on Android, the mobile application on iOS and any other digital services and any portal through which customers manage the services offered by Pisoro (hereinafter “the Services”).
Pisoro will use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (Personal Information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download software, enter a contest, order e-mail newsletters, or join a limited-access premium service. We use your Personal Information for :
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed)
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Pisoro.
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Private Data We Receive And Collect
Pisoro also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a Pisoro account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
A unique Pisoro user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
Other optional information as part of your account profile
Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods
Payment data is the information and financial data that you provide when making an online purchase through the Services, in order to complete such transaction. Such data may include your name, billing address, your payment instrument number (e.g. credit card), the security code associated with your payment instruments (e.g. the CSV), and other financial data. All Payments cards should be 3d Secured.
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
All Personal Data provided by you are handled with the utmost care, by our team of experts, to prevent loss, misuse or alteration. It is important to note that some business customers may have the opportunity to purchase enhanced support offerings by Pisoro (e.g. Premier); such offerings will be covered by their own contract terms and notices.
Every registered user will have a unique Personal Data profile. Each profile will be assigned a unique personal identification number, which will help Pisoro ensure that only the user can access his/her profile.
You can opt for a private or a public profile, by choosing the nature of same, when you create your profile.
If you so desire, you will also be able to create several different profiles for each one of your pets.
If you decide to register, Pisoro will create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie. This code uniquely belongs to you. It is the passport to seamless travel across Pisoro’ Website allowing you to download free software, order free newsletters, and visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms, using the information you have already provided.
Consent Of Using Pisoro
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pisoro has taken strong measures to protect the security of your Personal Data and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored.
Pisoro will only process your Personal Data if:
- you have unambiguously given your consent; or
- such processing is necessary for the performance of your contract with Pisoro to which you are a party;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Pisoro is subject; or
- the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests; or
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Pisoro or in a third party; or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by Pisoro or by the third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for your fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection.
We take strong precautions to ensure:
- that your personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- that your personal data are processed fairly and lawfully
- that your personal data can be accessed only by authorized personnel for legally authorized purposes;
- the protection your Personal data stored, or transmitted, against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration and unauthorized or unlawful storage, processing, access or disclosure; and
- the implementation of a security policy with respect to the processing of your personal data.
We will ensure, to the best of our ability, that your e-commerce transactions are safe and secure. When you place orders, or access your personal account information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to Personal Data. Our computers/ servers, in which we store Personal Data, are kept in a secure environment.
Your Personal Information is never shared outside Pisoro and Affiliates without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in pain or any other country where Pisoro and Affiliates are located.
In the unlikely event of any unlawful access to any Personal Data stored on our equipment or in our facilities, or unauthorized access to such equipment or facilities resulting in loss, disclosure or alteration of Personal Data (“Security Incident”) we will:
- Notify you of the Security Incident
- Investigate the Security Incident and provide you with information about such Incident
- Take all reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from such an Incident.
Our obligation to report or respond to a Security Incident, under this Section, is not and will not be construed as an acknowledgment of any fault and/or liability and/or breach of any term or legal obligation, by Pisoro and Affiliates, with respect to the Security incident.
Any unsuccessful attempt, by third parties, to instigate a Security Incident will not be subject to this “Security” section.
An unsuccessful security incident is one that will not have as a result:
- retrieving of unauthorized Personal Data; and/or
- the accessing any of the Pisoro’ equipment or facilities storing such Personal Data
An unsuccessful attempt may include inter alia the following:
- broadcast attacks on firewalls or edge servers
- port scans
- unsuccessful log-on attempts
- denial of service attacks
- packet sniffing
- other unauthorized access to traffic data that does not result in access beyond IP addresses or headers
- other similar incidents that will not result in the breach of the security provided and the retrieving of any Personal Data stored on our computers/ servers, by third parties.
Notification of any Security Incident will be delivered to your administrator by any means we select, including via e-mail. It is your sole responsibility to ensure your administrator maintains accurate contact information on the Pisoro Services portal, at all times.
You will only be able to access and amend your Personal data by accessing such information through our website (Pisoro.com). You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your Personal Information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback and changes in our Services. When we post changes to this statement we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Pisoro will use your information, we will notify you by either posting a notice of such changes before they take effect, or by direct notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Pisoro is protecting your information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Pisoro welcomes any comments, questions on our privacy and security commitments and/or any other technical or customer support questions; please contact us at